Blockchain has fast become a buzzword, and increasingly so in the legal industry, especially with smart legal contracts. But beyond the buzzword, three questions come to mind:
- What does blockchain really mean?
- How does it affect lawyers and the legal industry?
- What do lawyers need to do to reposition their legal careers, law practices, or law businesses as the blockchain industry emerges?
This is where Blockchain for Lawyers 101 comes in.
Targeted at lawyers, regulators, compliance officers, etc, Blockchain for Lawyers 101 will introduce lawyers to:
- what the blockchain is;
- the various aspects of blockchain, from tokenization and virtual assets to smart contract;
- legal, regulatory, and compliance issues in relation to blockchain application;
- cryptocurrency regulations and comparative regulatory approach to blockchain in major jurisdictions; and
- how lawyers can reposition themselves as a professionals equipped with the knowledge required to provide legal-advisory services to governments and blockchain-based businesses and organizations.
What You Get
- Copy of Powerpoint Lecture Presentation
- Certificate of Participation
- Notebook & Pen
- Buffet Launch
- Access to Blockchain for Lawyers WhatsApp community
- Opportunity to join referral program and get 5% off your next training program with us
- Opportunity to join SiBAN (Stakeholders in Blockchain Technology Association of Nigeria)
- Opportunity to get freebies from our official sponsor Kurecoin Club
Scheduling and Fees
Date: Saturday 30 November 2019
Venue: Stonehedge Abuja Hotel, 1041 Kur Mohammed Street, Central Business District, Abuja FCT.
Fees: N60,000 (Regular: ends 16 November 2019 Sept); N80,000 (Night Owl: From 17–30 November 2019)
There is an online registration form available here. (Please do not submit this form if you are unable to complete payment.)
- To register, please pay to Infusion Lawyers, 0262117930, GTBank. After payment, kindly send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching evidence of payment along with your name as you wish it to appear on your certificate.
- If you are registering your delegates, please include their names and the organization name.
- An online registration form is available. Delegates of up to 4 attract10% discount each.
Click here to view highlight of the maiden edition in Lagos.
Blockchain for Lawyers in the News
- Cryptotvplus Interwiew with Senator Ihenyen about Blockchain for Lawyers
- Blockchain for Lawyers 101 puts Infusion Lawyers on Top 6 Blockchain Training Academy
Register for Blockchain for Lawyers 101 today …. building blocks for a successful legal career in blockchain.